Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy Month

Hi Everyone,

This month there is a lot going on. With my sons 2nd birthday coming up and all of the halloween activities there is almost too much to do. Tomorrow I am taking my son to the Amigo Air Show at Fort Bliss. He will love it, I know he will! He love's airplanes, tractors, trucks, cars, trains, pretty much anything with a motor! I am still doing the last few things on the house. Putting up pictures and organzing things. We are missing a few things for the house like a dresser! Thats the biggest one lol. Hopefully we will be able to get one soon. Well I don't have much else going on. This english paper is kicking my butt. I am not very good at research papers. I am struggling to fix it and lengthen it! I hope everyone is doing well on their own papers!
Good luck!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment