Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Catching up!!

Hello All!
I am finally caught up on my work! Yay!!! It's a miracle! I still have a lot of reading to catch up on for my Medical Terminology class but at least I have gotten all of my work submitted. I was so worried about that! 

I am slowly getting used to El Paso. It is a lot different than what I am used to but it's not bad. I have met a few Army wives and hopefully I can start getting together with them. I need to have some good friends nearby for when my husband is deployed. It is coming way too quickly. He leaves at the end of January and I am not looking forward to that! He will be gone at least a year. It is going to be tough but at least I know he isn't going to the worst spot. Anyways I need to get my son washed up and into bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment