Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stress, Ohh stress.

Hi Everyone!
I'm back! Well I never really went anywhere. See this past week we moved into our house last Wednesday and have been busy with Army meetings and things we have to do. We called to get internet connected and with all the troops coming into Fort Bliss we had to wait a week for everything. The internet provider just came to our house today and our furniture and things just got here yesterday. We don't even get our mailbox key until tomorrow! It has been very chaotic and stressful. I wasn't able to do alot of my homework because we did not have internet and I can't drag my 2 year old out to sit at McDonalds for an hour or two. We don't know anyone here yet for me to leave him with AND on top of all that my car battery has been dying on me for the last week. We just got a new one yesterday. Ugh, so I am doing my best to catch up as quick as I can! Hopefully I can bring my grades up!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment