Monday, September 6, 2010

Big Changes

Hello Everyone,

I have not been able to do much here because I am in the process of moving. My husband, my son, and I had to move to El Paso, Texas because my husband is in the Army and is being stationed at Fort Bliss. We left on Thursday and just got here yesterday. I am kind of far behind on my school work unfortunately so hopefully I can accomplish everything I need to in the next 2 days, even if it means late credit. I am not usually late with assignments so this is very difficult for me but I do not have much of a choice. The Army has a tight schedule to get everything done. We are going to be behind already because they don't do processing on holidays. Needless to say there is a lot going on in our lives right now so wish me luck!!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment