Saturday, September 25, 2010

A new start.

Hello Everyone.

Not a whole lot going on here. We have moved into our new place, it is nice and perfect for us. The only difficulty this week is that with all the soldiers coming into El Paso everything is taking forever. We do not get our furniture and things from storage until this coming Tuesday when we moved in this past Wednesday. Also making this whole process very difficult, I will not have internet at my home until this coming Wednesday. That has been my biggest worry. It is very difficult to get to the seminars when I must go out somewhere and take my 2 year old with me. I am new here and do not know anyone yet so my only options are McDonald's or some other place in town. Anyways wish me luck that I can get this weeks work done on time!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment