Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally!!!

Hello Everyone!

Well I have been telling you about my journey to El Paso, Texas and my search for a house. We FINALLY have found a place. We signed the lease on Friday and are just waiting for them to finish their improvements and cleaning. I am very excited, we should be out of the hotel by Tuesday or Wednesday! I cannot wait to have a home with a kitchen and space to move around again! I know my son can't wait either, he is tired of playing in a cramped area in the hotel with nowhere for him to play outside or run around. We still aren't sure where our things are. They are in El Paso somewhere in storage so we must call them and have the Army move our things to our new home. I don't even care if we don't have bed's to sleep on right away, as long as we have our own place! Anyways, I just wanted to update on what is going on here in Texas. The whole moving situation has put a damper on my school because I have not had a lot of time to dedicate to it between eating out every meal and looking for a place. I cannot wait to get back on track and have a schedule. Hope everyone is doing well!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment