Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stress ohhh Stress...

Hello Everyone,

Well we made the long journey to El Paso, Texas from Vero Beach, Florida. It took us 3 1/2 days of driving. We are in El Paso now staying in a hotel. Getting situated is not easy in the Army, at least not if you have a family. My husband has to apply for on base housing but there is a waiting list and we will not be able to get one for at least a few months. We haven't been able to look for apartments because my husband has been gone all day during the week so when he gets back to the hotel it is too late to go see apartments.I do not know my way around yet and cannot make any decisions because the Army must check through the lease as part of the process. It is definitely stressful. I know I am already sick of eating out. I am dying to cook a real meal! Hopefully everyone else's week is going well! Leave me some comments!!!!
Ashley  

No comments:

Post a Comment