Thursday, October 21, 2010

End of the term

Well we are at the end of the term. One more week after this one and we will be done with these courses. I am excited, I feel like the courses are going by fast which means I will have my degree in no time! I am a little nervous about my clinical's but it will be okay. All of these courses are to prepare me for them!

Other than school, the holidays are coming! It is going to be tough this year. My first holiday season without my family and as soon as the holidays are done, my husband will be on his way to Kuwait. Needless to say I am very nervous about the holidays ending. I have never been completely on my own with our son. Good thing that I am making some friends. I will need them, as they will need me. Anyways I can't think about this subject too much because it will get me down. I have to focus on enjoying the holidays and my time with my husband.

Good luck to everyone in their next courses!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment