Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crash! Bam! Ka-pow! Zap! Prepare for Mason's 4th Birthday!!!

So my son, Mason, will be turning 4 next month. With him reaching this age begins him choosing his own birthday theme and having age appropriate games. Since I gave him the choice of what he wants his birthday to be he decided that a Spiderman birthday party is what he wanted. My first thoughts of course were "Spiderman?! Geeze how am I going to make this fun?" Well!! Tell you what, even though this wasn't originally what I thought of as a 'fun' theme I have really gotten into it and I'm getting more and more excited for his birthday! First off when I thought Spiderman all I could picture was the party store supplies like plates, cups, and napkins. What else can you do to bring Spiderman to the party in a fun way? Well I have found a few cool things to do thanks to the internet!!I found an idea to turn old t-shirts into capes! Now that's cool! I also made some custom signs to hang around the house and have began to make a list of Spiderman colored foods to have at the party. Along with those ideas I have got all kinds of goodies for the kids and am in the process of figuring out how to do something that will be fun for everyone (parents and kids)! I've got all kinds of ideas all of a sudden and now I need to prepare them for the party. Here's a peak of what I've made for the party.

Masons cape :)


The signs I made.

Needless to say I'm keeping myself busy and having fun with this. I hope Mason likes it as much as I do when it's all put together!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cape!! The signs are awesome!! Are they made of paper/cardstock? Excellent work....can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup they are made of cardstock, sticky foam (the words), and Sharpie. :)

    ReplyDelete