Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blog Transformation

Hello!

I'm Ashley and this blog originally started as a college assignment 2 years ago. I have since graduated with my Associates degree in Business Management and am finished with school at least for awhile but who knows what the future brings. Currently I live in El Paso, Texas where my husband is stationed in the United States Army. Last year we went through our first deployment and I am glad that it is over!

My husband and I have a 3 (almost 4) year old son. He can be a handful sometimes and drive me up the wall but he's very loved (and SPOILED). He is actually the reason I decided to start doing this blog again. I happen to be a big Pinterest fan, so of course I am always finding all kinds of cool ideas to try out. I recently found an idea that I am working on for Mason. I won't tell you what it is yet because I am in the middle of completing it and I plan to put that as my first tutorial I guess you could say. My version of the wonderful idea I found. :)

Anyways, it's back to work for me! I hope you check back to see my finished product! If you have younger kids I know you will appreciate it!

Enjoy the last hours of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Why did I not know about this? LOL I'm glad you re-started it!! I'll have to go back and read older posts!!
    I think that this is an awesome idea....and I think I know what your first tutorial is going to be! Can't wait to see it finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You didn't know about it because I was only doing it because I HAD to do it for a grade lol. I don't think there is anything interesting in the older posts. All pretty boring so i'd just start here and move on haha. Yup you know what my first one is. :)

      Delete