Thursday, August 9, 2012

Six Dollar Click??

First off I want to start by saying that I am extremely skeptical of any online money making opportunities you see. Don't get me wrong I'd love to sit at home and click a few buttons and make money!! That would be awesome right? Well that brings me to this, Six Dollar Click. Well I saw this and thought it sounded too good to be true. I decided to check it out since a Facebook friend introduced it to me. I pull up the site, fill out some basic information and BAM. I'm ready to click some adds. You click on a link and stay on the page for the 60 seconds (it counts down for you) then when you are done it will tell you to Click a specific number so you choose that number from the selection and, whoola, you have completed a $6.00 click. Now you are supposed to only get 5 a day so that means 5 minutes of your time which equals out to $6,000 every 200 days. A long time to wait? Well for 5 minutes a day and it not being your sole income than I think that's pretty awesome. Who can't use an extra $6,000? It's like a tax return! On top of the $6.00 for every link you click you also get another $3-$5 for every person you refer. Technically the 200 days comes from assuming you will only make $30 dollars a day. I however am already at $52.20 for one day. I almost have 2 days work in one! If I keep up like this i'll be able to cash out my $6,000 in a little over 100 days. On top of that the company uses Paypal to pay you which makes me happy because I like Paypal and always feel more secure going through it than anything else. So what are you waiting for? I say give it a shot and if it doesn't pay off well hey, it's no worse than playing the lotto. At least this is free and you don't have to waste gas! ;)


3 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering, do you know anyone who has actually been able to cash out on this? I'm just curious. I signed up via your link and I don't know much about it so I was wondering if you knew anyone who has really done this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know anyone who has cashed out yet but as far as I'm concerned it's worth 5 minutes a day to try out. Like I said there's not much personal info and you don't have to link your Paypal until you cash out. Besides, since I have started and I know other people doing it I'm sure I'll find out if it doesn't work before I go to cash out but I would hate to know about it and not be doing it and find out it does really work. So I'll take the chance of wasting 5-10 minutes...I'm usually on the computer anyways.

      Delete
  2. Interesting....let me know if anyone has ever cashed out.

    ReplyDelete